How I use coconut oil:
- I mix it with baking soda to create a face wash. Add more or less baking soda for desired exfoliation effect.
- As a moisturizer
- As a conditioner
- As a hair de-frizzer (note that a TINY bit goes a long way)
- As a shaving cream
- As makeup remover
- As cuticle oil (my nails are stronger than ever!)
- As lip balm
- As sunburn relief (I think it works better than aloe)
- For oil pulling
- For eczema
- Mixed in with toothpaste
- Mixed in breakfast smoothies
- Mixed in homemade cinnamon, honey, almond flour crackers
Think of all the money people spend on face wash, acne medicine, eczema creams, hair products, anti-wrinkle or anti-aging formulas, lotions, etc. Okay, now think about all the chemicals that are in each of those products. The bad news is, that's money wasted and people are putting themselves at risk for a number of chemical reactions. The great news is, there's a solution- an alternative for not one, but ALL of those products. Yes, the alternative is coconut oil.